- General Information
- About Us
- Partner With Us
Small Group Classes
In our small group accent training sessions you will work with one of our licensed Speech-Language Pathologist trainers that is specifically qualified to identify and reduce accents (view our qualifications). Group classes are small in size, ranging from 2-5 students, in order to ensure that you will receive the attention and feedback that you deserve. Based off each group member's personal speech analysis the trainer will recommend a 8, 10 or 13 week program for the class.
This program includes:
- A written Speech Analysis for each group member, in order to specifically identify what areas need improvement.
- A customized plan, that identifies each persons needs and sound errors to successfully reduce their accent.
- Group classes,with one of our professionals.
- Speech Analysis Re-evaluation, for each group member to measure success with before and after percentages, before and after audio recording samples and a detailed written report.
- Self-Study Program, for continuing to improve on your own after the program has ended.
- Free consulting for 6 months, one of our accent specialist will be available for a brief phone consult or can answer questions via e-mail for up to 6 months after your accent program has ended.
- Support from other group members. Taking group classes puts you with other people that have similar goals.
- Reduced program cost
- Location convenience - if your group can meet near our offices, we will come to you! (if you are more than 30 minutes from our office then additional fees may apply). (view our locations)
- Clear before and after comparisons and audio recordings so you can hear how much you progressed!