- General Information
- About Us
- Partner With Us
Common Accent Reduction Clients
In the past, we have worked with three main categories of people:
- Native English speakers that wish to reduce regional accents
- Immigrants to the United States, that wish to speak clearer and fit in among friends and colleagues
- Foreigners that wish to improve their English pronunciation and English proficiency.
The demands of the individuals from each of these groups varies significantly, as do the approaches that are used in instructing them. Our trainers are sensitive to these differences, and have developed varying instructional techniques to help ensure success.
World Accent Management offers a wide variety of services to fit as many needs and budgets as we can. Some specific examples of the variety of people we have already helped are:
- Business professionals to get ahead in their careers and communicate more effectively with their coworkers or clients.
- Teenagers that are starting college in the United States.
- Salesmen more effectively communicate with potential clients.
- Recent Immigrants to the United States that are embarrassed by their accent or want to speak with a more American accent.
- Foreign Business Owners to impress clients or more effectively communicate with their American clients or business partners.
- Educators be more effective teachers.
- Doctors increase patient confidence and reduce miscommunications.
- And many, many more.