- General Information
- About Us
- Partner With Us
World Accent Management is looking for energetic and personable speech-language pathologists to join our global team!
We are currently looking for part-time contractors in all of our listed locations. Our policy is to hire only the best, and pay them accordingly. Listed below are some of the benefits of working with us:
- Industry leading compensation.
- Work flexibility - just tell us when you are available!
- Open and clear payments - know how much we are charging clients for your services, and what percent you are making (hint: it's way more than the other guys!).
- Non restrictive contract terms - you don't have to sign your life away to work for us - you are still free to work for yourself, or even other companies.
- Multiple Locations - want to move around? We have offices across the US and even in sunny Costa Rica!
We like to take care of our employees, but we need to take care of our customers too. In order to continue to provide exceptional service to our clients we insist on certain requirements for our employees:
- Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college or university (Masters degree required).
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from American Speech Language Hearing Association.
- Certification in the Compton P-ESL Accent Modification Method or some courses through LDS & Associates Training center (or willingness to train and achieve certification).
- A passion for helping others.
- Dedication to providing exceptional accent modification services.
If you would like to join us in helping others communicate more effectively, please e-mail your resume, along with a cover letter expressing your interest in becoming an accent modification specialist to email@example.com .
We can't wait to hear from you!